5/5/10

Update News on "The Testimony of a Devotee"!!!

Mother & Son on set

Hello "Devotee" Fans!!!  Evelyn Oliver here!  How are all of you today?  Have some news to share about "The Testimony of a Devotee" since it's premiere last March.  Right now, I'm in the process of preparing the film to submit to festivals.  Networking with a TV station in Trinidad to broadcast the film on their channel - keep your fingers crossed!  

Also, for those who weren't able to make it to the film premiere March 20th but were requesting for me to hold a screening in there state.  Please contact me at sapphireproductions.oliver@gmail.com - I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!  To view "The Testimony of a Devotee" trailer click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OYIg2yQtQ

Lastly, thank you all for support and for following!!!

Evelyn S. Oliver
owner
Sapphire Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment